Full Job Description
Click here to view job on Indeed.
Receives, stores, and distributes material, equipment, and products in and out of warehouse by performing the following duties (as well as the documentation & data entry related to these activities). Ensuring the inventory accuracy of the warehouse is maintained. Assist with order entry for will call traffic, phone in orders, all while displaying courteous professional attitude.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for replenishing products that have been received to its assigned stocking location and processing, picking, packing, staging, and shipping.
- Receive inbound stock orders, unload and stock warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion
- Prepare orders for shipping by palatalizing for truck and boxing for small package parcels.
- Assist the manager in cycle counting as needed.
- Reads picking ticket to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and prepares with accuracy.
- Prepare sales orders in specified sequence according to order priority.
- Maintain material handling equipment and report any potential problems or safety concerns.
- Performs physical counts, spot-checks, and periodic inventory verification, as well as monthly/annual physical inventory and record keeping.
- Keep finished goods racks, receiving area, aisles, property and grounds clean, organized, and free of hazards and obstructions.
- Advise supervisor of out-of-stock items immediately upon discovery.
- Transfer RMA (returned goods) back to the warehouse physical location and in the inventory control system.
- Accurately enter inventory transactions into inventory system to ensure real-time accuracy.
- Maintain effective communication with customers, co-workers, and other team members.
- Assists supervisor in resolving discrepancies and product misplacement.
- Complies with all California laws regarding fire codes, workplace regulations, as well as departmental procedures.
- Operate forklift or material handling equipment to transport stored items from warehouse to local customer locations.
- Assists in completing preventive maintenance activities on shop tools and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Oversee all store functions working with customers, shipping companies, answering phones, entering orders in the event supervisor is offsite.
- Must be proficient in English and Spanish languages.
- Requires strong interpersonal and organization skills. Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments. Must be able to lift 70 lbs. Must be able to operate forklift and other material handling equipment. Must be able to work overtime as required. Must be able to work independently without direct supervision. Must be proficient in Microsoft office.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid drivers license
Warehouse Coordinator benefits include:
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
Short Term and Long Term disability
Voluntary term life
401-K plus match
Paid sick days and vacation days
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Lake Elsinore, CA (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
Microsoft Office, 1 year (Preferred)
Forklift, 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Lake Elsinore, CA (Preferred)