We have an immediate opening for an experienced Warehouse Coordinator. You will be responsible for shipping and receiving racking warehouse inventory and ensuring products are shipped out properly. On a daily basis, you will review the sales orders that need to be filled, prepare orders for distribution, and check to make sure the orders are completed accurately and on time. You also will ensure that inventory records are up-to-date. And making sure inventory is correctly being accounted for.
• High school diploma or GED
• Three years experience in inventory, logistics operating a forklift or distribution preferred.
• FedEx ship manager and UPS ship manager experience preferred. Must have general knowledge of BOL’s.
• Proficient in computer software, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office, etc.
• Valid driver license
7:30am -5:00pm (Weekends off)
Concrete Pump Supply benefits are applicable to Full Time Regular and Permanent Employees
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available after 90 days
• 401(k), eligibility after 6 months of employment
If you feel this opportunity could be the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour